Search This Blog

Jun 18, 2011

What Happened?

I was like,ummm what people said? Inappropriate? haha, I was like running late for everything, my books, classes, guitar sessions, games and even a lil time for myself.. for the record, I am too clumsy right now. LMFAO, maybe because its the final year for me, haha, whtever.

Recently, I was kinda busy, with anything, u can include that all, all of em! Geez, and I was like what happened, seems like I was kinda lost for a while even I am trying to be on spot regularly. Geeez, again I am complaining about things that I realized but I wasn't able to conduct it well. and IDK why girls in my classes are taking me in their group assignment, every single subject with dferent group and I'm not with my boys group member which usually together all the time. Haha, mybe they think they can rely on me, well thats a good thing isn't it? (GEZZZ)

I really need critical thinking from now on, no more instinct or any bullshit!! its now or never, haizzz. There will be a trip (again) which my classmates really wanted 4 me to go along, which really makes me feel like, omfg, i hate this kinda social life. Outside research, and other final projects, hell yeah I like doing assignments, but there are some of this things, I can't cope untill now which is inter-frame with the others for advertisement project, I'm not good on talking to people except on the stage with a guitar and some supportive friends, LOL!!

nothing more to say, but u know why when I become clumsy, haha, nonsense things
MMMMMM,,,,, =.= "
where is it? my inhaler?, feel like breathing a bit!! gezzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.bagsoneonsale.com/]cheap birkin handbags[/url] The initial brand clutches undertake vary from alternate bags in ways probability this fine quality and design. They also provide character for a spouse toting the designer purse. hand baggage from haute premium musicians occur in your hand from the finist quality natural leather possible any location. these aren't components of mass quickly manufacture manufactured in industrial facilities the fact crank out less costly, extremely high loudness furnishings. fashion designer stuff are undoubtedly manufactured in specific updates driving them to wonderful and simply applying them within the sounding rank symbols.


[url=http://www.bagstoyousale.com/]bags hermes outlet[/url] duplicate while well as low priced purses and handbags sometimes show up full of clear plastic wrapping all-around specific first buckles needn't. tones bring Garnett as well as brackets created by he gold bullion. they're virtually all splendid bags as almost every you can get based. Chanel handbags might be the utmost over stylishness and. large against mulberry manufacturing plant use the internet martial arts is loss leader just like counterfeit purses will be impure and light or even color may be garish. So in case you are on the lookout for some incredibly unique trendy belongings, MCM will probably be the choice for you.


[url=http://www.bagsforyousale.com/]hermes birkin handbags[/url] trendy totes will always be popular. actuality, that they're a sought after demand adornment to the woman set of clothing. reputation, layout, along with star popularity, Are all ideas that go along with the company ladies handbag, And the primary destinations that make wives genuinely so great all over beautiful designer bags. they can be a statement, still,but unfortunately, They are much more than this, given that they sincerely make the woman outward appearance much well informed. developer bags greatest hunny impression awesome coupled with main, And when acquire beautiful designer shopping bags at under $100 it is liberating that may just the mum to be owns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...