Search This Blog

May 9, 2011

When I....

When I get bored
I grab my guitar and play 

When I get pissed off
I close my eyes,go to other places

When I am happy
Put a big smile and like wanted to tell everyone around me

When I get sad
Give me Ice creams or listen to music

When I see others in pain
I'll ask myself, Is this my fault?

When I get laugh
I don't want people to see me laugh (its horrible)

When I out of sources
I'll ask from people, who I really knew

When I get stressed out
I'd rather listen to music

When I'm afraid
I'll try not be

When I have no options
I will follow my senses and instinct

When I hungry
I'll eat lah

When I have to choose
I'll be fair as possible

When I have to let go others
I don't regret it

When I'm in love
I'll be clumsy more than ever 
 
 

6 comments:

nobody said...

clumsy omaih :O

Alan D. said...

hoh, diam, teheee..
nanty menjadi2.. :O

nobody said...

Oke shuhhh.. XD

Alan D. said...

teheeeee, so awkward :P

nobody said...

kehkeh..

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.bagsoneonsale.com/]hermes bags sale[/url] How to identify a fraudulent designer label handbag or it may be designer purse


[url=http://www.bagstoyousale.com/]hermes outlet[/url] considering the air jordan situation males often get a tiny loopy or higher determined. too many times this will likely have the client gaining boots or shoes that they may?T have enough money to circumstances they can suffer from factitious boots in giving bizarre prices. good this require for the Air nike air jordan running footwear pertains to ego or the need be comparable to their guests or other family members and usually may result to the impulse buying along with also the not too hard purchase of counterfeited or replica possessions. anybody in your US$99 Air the nike air jordan footwear and also pal could be they are US$500 Air the same should be able to and?T explain to entertainment your own property typically your pumps real or simply artificial? you will discover dance shoes any colliege has been tiring real or just bogus? is he both made up or perhaps even both real?


[url=http://www.bagsforyousale.com/]hermes birkin handbags[/url] for an individual who ought to write a form column, the customer sure unfavorable reactions a lot to say about any teens suffering from young.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...