Search This Blog

Dec 6, 2010

mama please don't worry about me lah...

LoL, I mean really loud, today my mom came her (my brother house), actually she wasn't at home when we were there (my house) two days ago. She was worried about me working with my brother actually, she wanted to come so hard that she brings some of my clothes even I've got plenty here.

Apolah, mama, saya suda besar, I'm a grown up man lah, don't be so worry, even I'm like this doesn't mean I'm not capable to survive with my brother. Angah was a great man with really strict rules and attitudes, and so do his works and stuff like that. Abang aku dah geleng2 kepale, mcm nak mara mama pon ade, haha, aku bergelak je nie, guanoposlemportos!!!

saya tahu mama risao tapi saya dah besar nie, besar sangat, udah2 le tuh, biar saya begini saja, di guide oleh anak mama jugak, anyway terima kasih sbb datang, love you mama, muah2!!!

p/s: mama buat aku maloo XP

9 comments:

Tatie Atikah said...

haha...U btol anak mama...just like my little brother..dat's normal 4 every mom to get worry about their son,or don't u thing she missed U...dats why she came..hihi so sweet...

nobody said...

childish!! mama pon risao! wakakaka~

Alan D. said...

lol, bukan anak mamalah, bukannn, tidakkkk!!!!!
dumdum, diam kao!! XP

nobody said...

HAHA.. eh?eh? anak mama lah..abeh tuh anak sapa? :O

wehee~ngak bisa jaga diri sendiri lg ya?? BHAHA~ XD

Alan D. said...

hishhh, bolela,
mama je yg lebih2 nie :P
cis!!

nobody said...

Cehceh..xpercaya nih..wakaka~
(geguling..geguling) XD

Alan D. said...

weh, kurang ajar kao, meh sini kao!!

nobody said...

sinilah! Igt aq takot keh? XP

Alan D. said...

ooooooo, lawan tokey nie, nanti kao gile!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...