Search This Blog

Oct 13, 2010

Personal

This post I don't wanna tell about guitar. Just a little about me.
Haha, Kinda weird..
Well, there's nothing much to tell because I don't want to be clumsy, geeezz
now is a critical time actually because final exam is just around the corner and I need to run as fast as I can to complete any of my tasks and studies, I want to maintain my results :)
furthermore, I want to relax a little early,hahahaha

and there's something else too...
I don't know what people called this but I'm happy right now, at the moment, 
with 'her'
its nothing much but for me its just great enough to know someone like her which is different from other girls that I knew before, :)
Shes doesn't seems to be so pampered and that's what i like about her
doesn't so choosy when knowing people,
don't care what other people looks like, I mean the handsomeness or good-looking one
and shes really open minded either in discussion or jokes
haha, don't be so blushing right now
anyway its an open relationship and I'm happy for it this way
and I hope it stays like this for a while although we never met and I'm looking forward to it in the meantime
 my friends know how I am with the girls but maybe, just maybe shes differ from the others
My phone? ya, before this its everywhere, in my bag, in my pockets, under the books, in the locker, on someone else bed, in the kitchen, on the floor, unanswered calls, unreply messages (cause I didn't top up), even I dont really remember where it is until this recent weeks or month, I'll keep it by my sides,
just to make sure I didn't miss any messages from her, I really don't know why
puzzles me a lot , hahahah :p

I don't know how to tell this but I hope she stays this way cause I felt comfortable with it
and shes really understand me and know when to text or chat with me at the time I am in the mood or my leisure time, not like others( in the past) my phone never stop ringing, always with messages that I really less wanted to reply cause I'm hella busy, wtf,,, hahahha
and now shes continuing her studies and that was a great steps for her to gain a new experiences and new life
and please D.T.B
you know what I mean ya
Study well and you'll be succeed
its family first and then came the blalalala (if it is exist)
don't mind other people cause I'm not

And I would like to wish her all the best cause I'm gonna be ignorance for a while and time being
so that's all
I miss my family :(
and you

9 comments:

nobody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nobody said...

ehem..ehe..omg! aaa..grr..gile..mampos..sempot..
hurr..aaa..ooo..sgt..gile ini..xbetol..sewel..
haha.. for sape? ehem2..emm..haha..doin well on your exam :) M...thanks and tc owez.. aww~ malu mak gini!!! :p

Alan D. said...

ape kao ehem2?
welcome,
M too, okee :p

nobody said...

kantoi la aq slh type td.. apedaa~remove pon bgtau.. =.="

haha..good2..like this..

chaiyok!! :P

Alan D. said...

Ape da, musty clumsy nih
chaiyok!!!!
like2 :)

nobody said...

haha..diseas..
oyeah! good luck! :)

Alan D. said...

oyeah, thanks a lot lot :D

Anonymous said...

Who is the lucky girl? I think her name starting from N :)

Alan D. said...

who is this anonymous?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...